Email Address *
First name *
Last name *
Company name (optional)
Street address *
Flat, suite, unit, etc. (optional)
Town / City *
Select an option…Andhra PradeshArunachal PradeshAssamBiharChhattisgarhGoaGujaratHaryanaHimachal PradeshJammu and KashmirJharkhandKarnatakaKeralaLadakhMadhya PradeshMaharashtraManipurMeghalayaMizoramNagalandOdishaPunjabRajasthanSikkimTamil NaduTelanganaTripuraUttarakhandUttar PradeshWest BengalAndaman and Nicobar IslandsChandigarhDadra and Nagar HaveliDaman and DiuDelhiLakshadeepPondicherry (Puducherry)
Order notes (optional)
Yes, I'm ok with you sending me additional newsletter and email content (optional)
Pay via Instamojo
Welcome to Baan Organics
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Baan Organics’s Website.
Baan Organics is located at:
Baan Organics Private Limited
House No. 319,
Ward 6 Gandhi Colony,
263132 – UTTARAKHAND,
By accessing this website, you hereby accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Baan Organics’s website if you do not accept all or any of the terms of service stated on this page.
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company i.e. Baan Organics Private Limited. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Our website is provided for users in India. Although it may be possible to access the website from other countries, we make no representation that our website is compliant with any legal requirements in force in any jurisdiction other than the United States, or that the content available on the website will be appropriate for users in other countries or states.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Baan Organics and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Baan Organics. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from baanorganics.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
1. Republish material from baanorganics.com/
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from baanorganics.com/
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from baanorganics.com/
Redistribute content from Baan Organics (unless content is specifically made for redistribution and doesn’t violate our right).
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. The comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Baan Organics, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Baan Organics shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. Baan Organics reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service and the laws in force in India.
4. You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
2. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
3. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to Baan Organics a non-exclusive, royalty-free and worldwide license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
1. Government agencies;
2. Search engines;
3. News organizations;
4. Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
5. Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
1. commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
2. dot.com community sites;
3. associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
4. online directory distributors;
5. internet portals;
6. accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
7. educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Baan Organics; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Baan Organics’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Information on the website
The content on our website is not intended to be construed as advice. You must not rely on any of the content of our website for any purposes whatsoever, and you must seek your own independent professional advice before deciding to take any course of action on the basis, whether in whole or in part, of any of the content available on our website at any time.
Exclusions and Limitations of Liability
Our Site is provided “as is” and excludes any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law including (but not limited to) the exclusion of warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights.
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on our Site, the content of our Site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, about the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on our Site.
We do not exclude our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so, for example, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the below limitations of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: 1.use of, or inability to use, our Site; or 2.use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site. 3.If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
4.loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue 5.business interruption; 6.loss of anticipated savings 7.loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or 8.any indirect or consequential loss or damage. If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Availability of our website
· We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
· the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
· your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
· the website will be accessible or optimised on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
All Products purchased from the Website shall be delivered to the User by standard courier services. All deliveries where applicable shall be made on a best efforts basis, and while the Website will endeavour to deliver the Products on the dates intimated, the Website disclaims any claims or liabilities arising from any delay in this regard. On behalf of the Seller, a nominal fee may be charged on all cash on delivery (“COD”) orders. The COD charge can be viewed at the time of placing the order and in all order related emails. This charge shall not be refunded if an item is returned or if the cancellation request is raised after the order is shipped. Baan Organics Private Limited shall not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of the Products. Baan Organics Private Limited shall not be liable for any damage to the Product in transit due to mishandling by the logistics partner. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to inter alia:-1. Bad weather2. flight delays3. political disruptions other unforeseen circumstances4. Pandemic / Epidemic situation
In the event any delay in delivery of a Product is expected, the Website may, at its sole discretion, intimate the User who may have purchased the same, regarding such delay. The Website shall not be held responsible and will bear no liability in case of failure or delay of delivering the Products including any damage or loss caused to the Products. Where there is a likelihood of delay in delivery of the Products, the User may be notified of the same from time to time. However, no refunds may be claimed by the User for any delay in delivery of the Products, which was caused due to reasons beyond the control of the Website and/or the Seller. In case a User purchases multiple Products in one transaction, the Baan Organics Private Limited may deliver the same together. However, this may not always be possible and shall be subject to availability of stock with the relevant Product. If a User wishes to get delivery to different addresses, then the User shall be required to purchase the Products under separate transactions and provide separate delivery addresses for each transaction, as may be required. The User agrees that the delivery can be made to the person who is present at the shipping address provided by the User. Baan Organics Private Limited shall not compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links or content from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason along with the objectionable content such as copyrighted content, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove link(s) or content(s) but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Any invalid or unenforceable portions will be interpreted to effect and intent of the original portion. If such construction is not possible, the invalid or unenforceable portion will be severed from this Agreement but the rest of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
Limitation of Liability
In the event any disputes or differences arise in connection with this agreement, the Parties shall attempt in the first instance to resolve such dispute through negotiations carried in good faith.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India. Courts in New Delhi, India alone shall have the jurisdiction in relation to any matter arising hereunder.
Credit & Contact Information
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please click on contact us page or email us at email@example.com
I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions *
If you don't like our products over the next 30 days, then we will gladly refund your money. No questions asked!n