A clay-based exfoliator with Apricot, Walnut, Honey, Multani Mitti and Aloe Vera to buff away dead skin and impurities while providing a deep cleanse and refining your skin’s texture. This brightening face mask, instantly purifies, revitalises, minimizes pores, and reveals a more radiant, healthier look. Leaving your skin velvety soft and smooth long after you wash it off.
- Apricot: This heavenly fruit is loaded with Vitamin A, B and C and antioxidants which helps your skin hydrate, prevents pigmentation and keeps premature signs of ageing at bay.
- Walnut: Contains wealth of skin-fortifying elements, including antioxidants, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E, help in removing dead skin cells, dirt and sebum from accumulating on the surface of the skin, thus preventing excess oiliness and clogging of pores. It also makes the skin brighter and deeply nourished.
- Honey: Is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin B. With its moisturizing and soothing effects, Honey hydrates the skin, leaving it soft, radiant and glowing. It has natural anti-bacterial properties that help you fight acne. Full of probiotic, nutrients and enzymes, Honey is the perfect aid in anti-ageing and preventing free-radical damages.
- Multani Mitti : Multani Mitti is also popular as Fuller’s earth is packed with minerals. It soaks up excess oil, dirt and impurities from the skin, making it effective against acne, pimples, blackheads and helps speed up the healing process. It boosts circulation and improves skin health and tone by fading away pigmentation, dark spots and acne scars. It’s cooling and stretching effect help soothe inflammation and stimulate microcirculation, making it a great antidote to dull skin.
- Himalayan Aloe Vera: This natural plant is renowned for fighting acne, preventing dark spots and deeply soothing your skin. It’s rich in antioxidants, minerals and amino acids.
Directions: Apply an adequate amount of the exfoliator and massage gently into damp skin in a circular motion. Rinse with water & pat dry.