A mineral-rich clay mask with the goodness of Neem, Rosemary, Multani Mitti, Brahmi, Almond and Sunflower oil. This instant hydrating mask melts into the skin with a cooling, tightening and tingling sensation to address congested pores, sebum build up, uneven skin tone, and dullness. It leaves skin hydrated, nourished, plump and dewy long after you rinse it off and also stimulates the movement of oxygen, on the skin due to its tightening effect.
- Multani Mitti : Multani Mitti also popular as Fuller’s earth is packed with minerals. It soaks up excess oil, dirt and impurities from the skin, making it effective against acne, pimples, blackheads and help speed up the healing process. It boosts circulation and improves skin health and tone by fading away pigmentation, dark spots and acne scars. It’s cooling and stretching effect help soothe inflammation and stimulates microcirculation, making it a great antidote to dull skin.
- Neem : This power herb has been an essential ingredient in Ayurveda as it contains beneficial compounds that have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that calms and soothes skin. Neem also clears away acne and blackheads, as well as helps lighten scars, pigmentation and even out your skin’s tone.
- Rosemary : This aromatic herb is loaded with nutrients, iron, calcium, vitamins and antioxidants which makes it suitable for all skin types. Rosemary increases the skin’s elasticity and promotes cell generation thereby slowing the effects of ageing on the skin. It works wonders with treating acne, dark spots and blemishes resulting in an improved skin complexion.
- Almond : Is a powerhouse of Vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and minerals together these nutrients help to make your skin glowing, flawless and nourishing. It stimulates the production of new skin cells and helps reduce puffiness, under eye circles and UV damage to the skin. It also improves the uneven skin tone and reduces the appearance of scars.
- Brahmi: Also known as Bacopa, this Ayurvedic herb contains amino acids, beta carotene and fatty acids. Together these compounds make Brahmi an effective herb for improving circulation, removing toxins, renewing cells to brighten the skin, building collagen and enhancing complexion. It soothes the skin and clears aggregations making it clean, soft and restores youthfulness.
Directions: Apply generously onto a clean face and neck. Avoid contact with eyes. After the product is absorbed completely, leave treatment on for 10 minutes and rinse off thoroughly with warm water.